PHONO EQUALIZER AMP
This is an RIAA turntable preamplifier to convert a turntableʼs phono-level output to an RIAA-equalized line-level signal, supporting both MM and MC cartridges by changing a jumper located on the PCB.
- For OpAmp, a low-noise NJM2068DD is adopted.
- In addition, for the electronic parts, ±1 % tolerance metal oxide resistors and ± 2％ tolerance film capacitors are adopted to realize small RIAA deviation and low noise.
- For the equalizer circuit, CR type is adopted and there is no concern for the deviation of equalizing characteristics even when OpAmp is exchanged.
- A positve and negative voltage generating circuit is on-board for the power unit, and high quality sound and wide dynamic range are secured by supplying ±15 V for OpAmp.
- POP noise suppressor upon power ON/OFF is on-board.
- In an equalizer amp, the noise level, especially the hum noise, depends largely on the IN/OUT wiring and the grounding location. Therefore, for this kit, IN/OUT jack and grounding bracket to fix those parts to the PCB are included.