ELEKIT PS-3250 is an RIAA turntable preamplifier to convert a turntableʼs phono-level output to an RIAA-equalized line-level signal, supporting both MM and MC cartridges by changing a jumper location on the PCB.
- Low-noise NJM2068DD op-amp used.
- In addition, for the electronic parts, ±1 % tolerance metal oxide resistors and ± 2％ tolerance film capacitors are adopted to realize small RIAA deviation and low noise.
- For the equalizer circuit, CR type is adopted and there is no concern for the deviation of equalizing characteristics even when op-amp is exchanged.
- A positive and negative voltage generating circuit is on-board for the power unit, and high quality sound and wide dynamic range are secured by supplying ±15 V for op-amp.
- POP noise suppressor upon power ON/OFF is on-board.
- In an equalizer amp, the noise level, especially the hum noise, depends largely on the IN/OUT wiring and the grounding location. Therefore for this kit, IN/OUT jack and grounding bracket to fix those parts to the PCB are included.
|CARTRIDGES||MM (approx. 47 kΩ)
MC (approx. 100 Ω or 30 Ω)
|CIRCUIT||CR equalizer (RIAA)
OPamp dual amplification
|RIAA DEVIATION||Within ±0,5 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)|
|GAIN (@ 1 kHz)||27 dB (MM, LOW-G)
32 dB (MM, MID-G)
36 dB (MM, HIGH-G)
56 dB (MC, LOW-G)
62 dB (MC, MID-G)
65 dB (MC, HIGH-G)
|NON CLIP MAX. OUTPUT (@ 1 kHz)||9 V RMS|
|POWER VOLTAGE||DC 5 V – 12 V|
|100 mA (5 V)
30 mA (12 V)
|PCB SIZE||100 x 80 mm|
PS-3250 requires external power source, stabilized DC 5 V – 12 V.